Amphibians and Reptiles
Scientific publications authored or edited by Geos Institute staff.
- Beaches and dunes (2008; In: Habitat management guidelines for amphibians and reptiles of the northwestern United States and Western Canada, Partners in Amphibian and Reptile Conservation, Tech Pub HMG-4, Birmingham, AL)
- Distribution and conservation of Plethodon salamanders on federal lands in Siskiyou County California. (2008; Northwestern Naturalist 89(1): 1-9)
- Ensatina eschscholtzii nests at a managed forest site in Oregon (2006; Northwestern Naturalist 87(3): 203-208)
- Newly discovered populations of salamander from Siskiyou County California represent a species distinct from Plethodon stormi. (2005; Herpetologica 61: 158-177)
- Terrestrial habitats (2005, In: Amphibians of the Pacific northwest, Seattle Audubon Society, Seattle, WA)
- Siskiyou Mountains salamander: Plethodon stormi Highton and Brame (2005, In: Amphibians of the Pacific northwest, Seattle Audubon Society, Seattle WA)
- Scott Bar salamander: Plethodon asupak Mead (2005, In: Amphibians of the Pacific northwest, Seattle Audubon Society, Seattle WA)
- Surveys for terrestrial amphibians in Shasta County, California, with notes on the distribution of Shasta salamanders (Hydromantes shastae)(2004; Northwest Naturalist 85: 35-38)
Join the Cornerstone Network
Sign up with a monthly donation and become part of our Cornerstone Network. Network members recieve the messages posted here first, delivered directly to your inbox. Your ongoing support is the foundation of our work.