Geos Community Room Rental Information
Looking for a space for a community meeting, small concert, workshop, movement class, or something else? The Geos Community Room, located at 84 Fourth Street in Ashland Oregon might be just the space you are looking for!
The approximately 500 square foot room features direct access to outside that is handicap accessible, wood flooring, a small stage, windows on two sides, access to restrooms, and plenty of street parking. Also available for use are folding tables, chairs, and sandwich boards for putting signs up outside. Scroll down for availability, room dimensions, and photos.
Steps to Book
- Check the availability of a specific date in our calendar
- Preview the Rental Agreement and detailed Terms and Restrictions for rental of the Geos Institute community room
- Fill out the Rental Request Form
- We will respond to your request as soon as we are able, usually within 48-hours, Monday-Thursday
- Once your rental request is approved, we will send you the Rental Agreement, Terms and Restrictions, and Payment forms
- Complete the Rental Agreement form and submit Payment
- Once the Rental Agreement has been signed and Payment made, we will send you instructions for accessing the space
There are no rentals before 5pm Monday through Friday
- $30 for up to two hours
- $30 for each additional hour
- $120 for five hours up to a full day
Please make sure to include setup and cleanup time in your requested rental time.
The fee includes use of a password protected wifi connection.
The main room, excluding the stage and entryway: 16 ft x 31 ft (can seat approximately 50)
Stage: 13 ft x 6 ft (16 ½ inches above the main floor)
Entryway: 15 ft x 8 ft